Billing and Payment
We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card, AMEX and Discovery) for payment of orders. We do not accept PayPal, Amazon Payment, Bitcoin, Wire Transfer, check, money order or COD payments. Before shipment, credit cards must clear authorization and will be charged at the time of order.
When required by law CBSAlife collects Federal, State and/or Local sales tax to a Customer’s shipment. (These taxes are in addition to the purchase price of the Product(s) subject to an order).
Taxes are calculating based on the available location information, and show taxes in the most familiar way to customers.
CBSAlife Ltd. is using Bambora payment platform which meets the highest certification standards to help reduce compliance burdens for our e-commerce business and keep payments safe.
- The payment policy applies to all companies in who are in agreement with CBSAlife
- CBSAlife’s standard payment terms are 30 days.
- Due date is calculated by applying agreed terms to the latter of valid invoice presented. All invoices will be paid on our calculated due date.
- If an invoice falls due during a weekend or holiday, the payment transaction is executed on the following business day.
- All invoices will send in-paper or alternatively, invoices can be sent in PDF (Portable Document Format).
- In case of any disagreements concerning content of invoices, full or partial crediting will sent along with a new corrected invoice.